Friday, April 29, 2016

Vongchann Electronic Arduino with OLED Display Screen

 


Wooo. OLED.
Do you know what is OLED stand for? it stands for Organic Light Emitting Diots. Today I am gonna show you how this thing will work with Arduino and You will also see that what can OLED do or show on its screen.
I am using 128x64 pixels OLED so it is quite small but it works well.
Before you can start working with this OLED and Arduino the main thing you have to know is the serial and ID of it as the OLED that I am using is U8GLIB_SSD1306_128X64 u8g(U8G_I2C_OPT_NONE|U8G_I2C_OPT_DEV_0);
This article just want to show you about how I test it, if you want to see more about the tutorial of the process and how you can work with it step by step, then just calm down and follow or subscribe my channel.

Now. let's see my video about using Arduino with OLED Display Screen

No comments:
Write comments

Visitors